SCORRE™ in Scripture Part 2
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 097 Ken Davis and Matt Brady continue to discuss how to use our SCORRE™ Method when preparing a scripture-based presentation. Listen to SCORRE™ in Scripture Part 1 here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That less is more
- That there can be more than one outline for your presentation
- That if the keyword doesn’t work for you, it’s not going to work for your audience
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!