Principles of Preparing for an Interview
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 131 Ken Davis and Matt Brady discuss important principles to remember when preparing for an interview.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should promote only your latest project
- The benefit of sending information ahead of time to the host
- How to keep the host from unintentionally hijacking the interview
Resources in this episode:
- Dinner Conversations with Mark Lowry and Andrew Greer Video Podcast
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- Launch Conference
- SCORRE™ Training – find out about all our upcoming events here!
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
- Use the promo code podcast to receive $100 off a SCORRE™ Intensive Registration!
- Ken’s Book: Fully Alive
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!