How to Navigate Negotiation
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 133 Ken’s manager and long-time friend, Joy Groblebe joins Ken Davis and Matt Brady to discuss the art of navigating negotiation.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That most leads start from an email rather than a phone call
- The importance of a well-crafted automated response from your booking request form
- Key questions to ask during the first phone call
Resources in this episode:
- The Frontline Group
- Launch Conference
- Episode 24 Money Money Money
- SCORRE™ Training – find out about all our upcoming events here!
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
- Use the promo code podcast to receive $100 off a SCORRE™ Intensive Registration!
- Sign up for our email list below to download the sample auto-response email referenced in the episode.
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!