Developing the Craft of Creativity to Catapult Your Speaking to New Heights with Premier Storyteller Bob Stromberg
In this episode you’ll see:
- How finding your creativity relates to your gift, and your craft
- Creativity isn’t a gift, it’s a craft you can hone, practice and grow
- A method to develop and grow stories and creativity
Resources in this episode:
- Bob Stromberg
- Bob’s Shadow Show
- Click here to get the resources Bob mentions in the interview!
- Together Again for the First Time use the code dcipodcast for 20% off your order!
- SCORRE™ Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!