How to Film Yourself – Tips and Tricks for Beginners
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- The minimum equipment you need as a speaker who is just starting out
- The importance of using landscape mode when filming with your iPhone
- Minimizing distraction – keeping it simple in photography and videography
Resources in this episode:
- Comprehensive Media, Inc.
- Check out Joel’s Video Answers! A short biweekly video series for businesses who want to better understand, know, and use professional video production.
- Get Joel’s FREE Guide – Unlock Your Video’s Potential
- B&H Photo Video
- The Rule of Thirds
- Fully Alive by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!