Key Principles of Planning a Powerful Donor Event
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That the Westfall Group has raised over $540,000,000 for charities and ministries
- The key principles of successful fundraising
- Some of the biggest mistakes you should avoid when planning a fundraising event
Resources in this episode:
- The Westfall Group
- The first 10 people to email firstname.lastname@example.org will win a copy of Bob’s book!
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save an additional $100 off the early bird price on an Intensive Level registration – a total of $200 off!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!