Achieving Your Goals and Encouraging Others in the Climb
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 051 Ken Davis talks to Eric Alexander about Higher Summits and how he uses his real-life mountaineering experiences to encourage others in the climb of life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why it’s okay to turn back sometimes
- That you must surround yourself with wise people
- Decide what your next mountain is to climb
Resources in this episode:
- Eric Alexander – Higher Summits
- The Summit book by Eric Alexander
- Click here to learn more about the Launch Conference and to see the dates of our next conference! Be sure to use the promo code PODCAST for $100 off your registration!
- Click here to learn more about the Launch Online Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!