Learn Four Invaluable Steps for Making a Connection with Your Audience from Someone Who’s Life Has Been Undone and Put Back Together Again
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Crafting a personal narrative into a powerful presentation
- Connecting personal passion, story and experience with the real-time needs of an audience
- Creating an emotional connection with your audience that translates into life transformation
Resources in this episode:
- Michele Cushatt’s Website
- Undone: A Story of Making Peace with an Unexpected Life by Michele Cushatt
- Undone is Beautiful Journal
- Undone Bundle Only $20!
- Contact us about hiring Michele as your personal speaking coach!
- Join us at the SCORRE™ Conference Live Event May 2-5, 2016 in Orlando! Use the promo code PODCAST to receive $100 off an Intensive Level Registration!
- SCORRE™ Online Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!