The Art of Powerful Public Speaking Part 6
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 106 Ken Davis and Matt Brady continue the The Art of Powerful Public Speaking Series by unpacking the steps of the SCORRE™ Process. Click to listen to Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you must interrogate the purpose of your speech
- How to write the response to your proposition
- The importance of choosing a keyword
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
- Use the promo code podcast to receive $100 off a SCORRE™ Intensive Registration!
- Sign up for our email list below to download the list of keywords referenced in the episode!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!