Effective Ways to Engage a Youth Audience
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 124 Ken Davis gives clues to speaking to youth effectively.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That speaking to youth is different than speaking to adults
- Tips on structuring a presentation that will most effectively engage a youth audience
- Practical ideas to keep the attention of youth
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training – find out about all our upcoming events here!
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
- Use the promo code podcast to receive $100 off a SCORRE™ Intensive Registration!
- Ken’s Book: How to Live With Your Kids When You’ve Already Lost Your Mind
- Ken’s Book: How to Live With Your Parents Without Losing Your Mind
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!