The Art of Powerful Public Speaking Part 1
In this episode you’ll learn:
- If you’re talk isn’t driving people to action, there is no reason to give the talk
- You must figure out the “why” of your talk
- If you aim at nothing you will hit it every single time, if you know where you are going, you can take everyone with you
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Listen to our podcast interview with David Horsager
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!