The Qualities of a Good Closing
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 093 Ken Davis and Matt Brady discuss the qualities of a good closing. Click here to listen to the previous episode, The Qualities of a Good Opening.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The last words that come out of your mouth are some of the most important you will say
- About the purpose of the closing
- A good closing should be brief
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!