Notes Part 1: Should You Use Them?
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 086 Ken Davis and Matt Brady discuss the role notes should play in your speaking career.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- When you should “manuscript” your talk
- What notes you should bring on stage
- How an outline can sharpen your focus
Resources in this episode:
- SCORRE™ Training
- “Do not confuse obscurity with profundity or equate lucidity with being shallow.” -J.H. Jowett
- OYFOL – On Your Feet Out Loud
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!