Notes Part 2: An Outline Overview
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 087 Ken Davis and Matt Brady continue discussing the role notes should play in your speaking career.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- An overview of how your outline should look
- A breakdown of the components of your outline
- The incredible importance of practicing on your feet out loud
Resources in this episode:
- SCORRE™ Training
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!