What You Need to Know to Negotiate
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 089 Ken Davis and Matt Brady discuss negotiation and the importance of believing in the value you put on your speaking.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- To put a value on your product and believe in it’s worth
- That you must be willing to say “no”
- The importance of having a buffer between you and the negotiations
Resources in this episode:
- Episode 024 – Money Money Money
- Launch Conference
- SCORRE™ Training
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!