How Do I Move from Where I am Now, to Where I am Going?
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 079 Ken Davis and Matt Brady discuss a listener comment regarding making the transition from a full time corporate position to a full time speaker.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Start where you are – how can you leverage your current position?
- Use the non-paying opportunities to craft your presentations
- The vital importance of a great web presence as a speaker
Resources in this episode:
- Episode 062 The Story of Ken Davis Part 1
- Unearthed DVD – See clips from some of Ken’s very first programs!
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!