The Qualities of a Good Opening
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 092 Ken Davis and Matt Brady discuss the qualities of a good opening and how it can affect the rest of your speech.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The opening is the only chance to make your audience want to hear what you have to say
- The purpose of the opening is to make a connection with the audience
- The opening is a chance for you to develop rapport
Resources in this episode:
- SCORRE™ Training
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!