Get Away and Get Ahead – The Importance of Preparation
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 129 Ken Davis talks to us about the importance of preparation using a “get away and get ahead” philosophy.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you must get away with the specific intent to prepare a presentation
- How to use your time away to get ahead by 3 or 4 presentations
- That even if you’re not preparing a new message every week, you can still refine your existing content
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training – find out about all our upcoming events here!
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
- Use the promo code podcast to receive $100 off a SCORRE™ Intensive Registration!
- Evernote – remember everything
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!