How Hard Work and Authenticity Can Make All the Difference
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How mining what has happened in your own life can be your greatest story
- Sometimes it’s not about being the best speaker, but being the hardest working speaker
- The importance of being the same person on-stage and off-stage
Resources in this episode:
- Visit Anthony O’Neal’s website
- Get Anthony’s book, 5 Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make in College
- Dave Ramsey
- SCORRE™ Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!