Preparing with Purpose: Using SCORRE™ to Prepare for a Live Talk Show Discussion
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 127 Ken Davis talks to Author, Speaker, and Certified Life Coach, Paula Wallace, about using the SCORRE™ method when preparing for her live TV show, Bloom Today.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to use SCORRE™ to prepare for a live Talk Show discussion
- The importance of focusing on your primary message
- How knowing your one “ugly sentence” allows you to talk conversationally and still stay on topic
Resources in this episode:
- Bloom In the Dark – Paula’s Website
- Click here to get Paula’s free e-book, Bloom in the Dark
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training – find out about all our upcoming events here
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar
- Click here to register for our $197 SCORRE™ One-Day Speakers Workshop and use the promo code PODCAST to bring a friend for just $39!