Learning How to Clarify Your Priorities and Live the Life You Want
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 083 Ken Davis brings Michael Hyatt back to discuss Michael’s latest book, Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That you’re going to leave a legacy, you just have to decide what kind of legacy you’re going to leave
- To decide what is most important to you – you must have a clear set of priorities
- When you say yes to something, you have to say no to something else
Resources in this episode:
- Michael Hyatt
- Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want by Michael Hyatt and Daniel Harkavy
- Platform: How to Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!