Chasing Comedy: A Conversation with Mark Lowry
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 110 Ken Davis talks to singer, songwriter and comedian, Mark Lowry about getting started as a comedian and finding new stories.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That audiences have personalities and you have to get to know them
- There is nothing funnier than the truth
- How to find new stories
Resources in this episode:
- Mark’s Facebook Live Video
- Check out Mark’s new DVD Dogs Go to Heaven
- Learn about Mark’s new tour, Diapers 2 Depends
- Keep an eye out for “Dinner Conversations with Mark Lowry & Andrew Greer” a podcast film-series releasing this fall!
- Daddy’s Original Bedtime Stories
- As One Without Authority by Fred B. Craddock
- SCORRE™ Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!