The Power of Public Speaking
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 136 Lee Camp, Professor at Lipscomb University and Executive Producer, Host and Writer of the Tokens Show, joins Ken Davis and Matt Brady to talk about the power and influence a speech can have on a community.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That the power of speech is incredibly influential
- That there is a time and a place to be straightforward
- The balance of using complex terminology and layman’s terms
Resources in this episode:
- Tokens Show
- Click here to sign up for the Tokens Show email list and be entered into a drawing to win a pair of 2018 season tickets
- Lipscomb University
- SCORRE™ Training – find out about all our upcoming events here!
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
- Use the promo code podcast to receive $100 off a SCORRE™ Intensive Registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!