Being Faithful in the Little Things and the Importance of Authenticity
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 084 Ken Davis talks to world-famous water skier, Kristi Overton Johnson.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The valuable lessons she learned water skiing at such a young age
- The importance of continuous learning – constant improvement
- Be faithful in the little things – take every opportunity you’re given
Resources in this episode:
- Kristi Overton Johnson
- Hit it!: Your Victory May Just be One “Hit it” Away! by Kristi Overton Johnson
- Victorious Living Magazine
- SCORRE™ Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!