Affirming Your Audience and How to Create Effective Presentation Notes
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should complement your audience for being attentive and making eye contact
- The four questions you should always ask yourself about your audience
- About half the audience thinks first – the other half feels first
Resources in this episode:
- Celebrate Kids, Inc.
- 8 Great Smarts: Discover and Nurture Your Child’s Intelligences by Kathy Koch, PhD
- Screen Teens: Connecting with Our Kids in a Wireless World by Kathy Koch, PhD
- The four questions you should always ask yourself about your audience: What do I want them to think, how do I want them to feel, who do I want them to be, what do I want them to do?
- Click here to download a chapter from Kathy’s book, Guiding Motivation: Who to Be and What to Do
- SCORRE™ DVD Training Series
- SCORRE™ Online Training
- SCORRE™ Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!