NYT Bestselling Author Jerry Jenkins Shares Valuable Insights into Writing and Editing
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 109 Ken Davis talks to bestselling author Jerry Jenkins about important insights in writing.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between making it better and just making it different
- To set goals of 2-3 pages per day as you begin writing
- The importance of not sacrificing your family at the altar of your career
Resources in this episode:
- Jerry’s Website and Blog
- Jerry’s Writer’s Guild
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Text the word AUTHOR to 33444 to receive Jerry’s free giveaway writing course!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!