Three Pieces of Expertise to be Successful as a Speaker
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 098 Ken Davis talks to David Horsager about how to take your dream and turn it into a career.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why structure in your speech is so important
- To study your role models and learn everything you can about them
- You must be an expert on the platform, on content, and in business
Resources in this episode:
- David Horsager
- Trust Edge Website
- The Trust Edge book by David Horsager
- Email Ryan@TrustEdge.com to get David’s FREE E-Productivity Kit – $1500 value!
- Click here to find out more about our SCORRE™ Training and to get our FREE webinar!
- Check out our Launch Online Training
- National Storytelling Festival
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!