Creating Comedy from Scratch
In this episode you’ll learn:
- To take note of what strikes you, what stirs you.
- Is it relatable? Is there an emotional connection?
- That sometimes an everyday frustration can be the inspiration for a comedy bit.
Resources in this episode:
- Daren Streblow
- Check out the app for Daren’s radio show! Available for Apple, Android and through iHeart Radio!
- Listen to our first interview with Daren Streblow here!
- Click here to listen to Ken Davis, Daren Streblow, John Branyan, Tim Hawkins, David Pendleton, and Diane Davis tell the story of getting lost in the mountains.
- Daren’s brand new show – Awkward Goodness coming soon!
- See Ken and Daren on DVD together – get Lighten Up & Laugh for only $7.97!
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!