Creative Ideas on How to Communicate More Effectively
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 100 Ken Davis talks to his sister, Candie Blankman, author, speaker, pastor and master communicator.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to maintain control when incorporating another speaker into your talk
- The importance of utilizing creative ways to communicate your message
- Why you must be diligent about narrowing the focus of your talk
Resources in this episode:
- Forged by War by Candie Blankman
- Check out Candie’s new website Making Ordinary Extraordinary
- SCORRE™ Training
- Sign up below to receive Candie’s FREE resource: Your Audience Has More Than Ears
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!