The Four Stages of Successful Transition
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 91 Ken Davis brings back Brian Holmes from the Strategic Leader podcast to discuss the strategic point in his life that he met us and to describe the four stages of successful transition.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The four stages of successful transition – discontent, disconnect, reconnaissance, re-engagement
- How discontent allows us to recognize that something new is available
- That transition is a long process that can be painful, but necessary
Resources in this episode:
- Brian Holmes
- Strategic Leader Podcast
- Click here to learn more about Brian’s upcoming book: Transitions: What To Do When You Find Yourself Between Here and There
- Listen to our first interview with Brian on episode 049!
- Click here to find out more about our SCORRE™ Training and to get our FREE webinar!
- Fully Alive Book by Ken Davis
- Fully Alive DVD by Ken Davis
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!