The Value of Securing Your Personal Identity Before Taking the Stage
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 113 Michele Cushatt joins Ken Davis on the podcast again to discuss her new book, I Am: A 60-Day Journey to Knowing Who You Are Because of Who He Is. Be sure to listen to our other podcasts featuring Michele on Episode 045 and Episode 072.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That as communicators we tend to equate our work with our worth
- The importance of being consistently good in your communication
- Why you must have your identity secured before you step on the stage
Resources in this episode:
- Visit Michele’s website
- Get Michele’s newest book: I Am: A 60-Day Journey to Knowing Who You Are Because of Who He Is
- Born Standing Up by Steve Martin
- SCORRE™ Training
- Sign up for our email list below to download Michele’s “I Am” 60-Day Scripture cards
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!