Why the Little Things Absolutely Matter
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 095 Ken Davis brings back Andy Andrews to the show to discuss his new book, The Little Things: Why You Really Should Sweat the Small Stuff. Listen to episode 16 and episode 17 to hear our first two-part interview with Andy.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How tiny little shifts in your business can have a massive impact
- Customer satisfaction is the lowest bar you can hit and stay in business
- That no matter what business you’re in, the product is you
Resources in this episode:
- Andy Andrews
- The Little Things: Why You Really Should Sweat the Small Stuff
- Click here to see an example of Andy’s media kit
- Text “Little” to 33444 to receive the first 3 chapters of Andy’s audio book!
- SCORRE™ DVD Training Series
- SCORRE™ Online Training
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Online Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!