Turning Obstacles into Opportunities and the Power of Generosity
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 075 Derrick Tennant joins Ken Davis to discuss how you can turn obstacles in business and in life, into opportunities.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Derrick overcame major life changing brain trauma
- That there is always someone who will be worse off than you, and someone better off than you
- You don’t need money to be generous
Resources in this episode:
- Derrick Tennant
- Derrick Tennant on Instagram
- One Minute Smile
- The Love Chromosone
- Get one of Julie’s shirts!
- Launch Conference April 3-7, 2017 Save $300 off the Early Bird price! Use code PODCAST400 when registering!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!