Crafting Powerful Illustrations and the Principles of Vulnerability in Verbal and Written Communication
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That it is wise to be mindful of how you present your vulnerability
- Why you should examine your motivation to be vulnerable to your audience
- The difference between vulnerability in writing and in speaking
Resources in this episode:
- Elisa Morgan
- The Beauty of Broken by Elisa Morgan
- Hello Beauty Full by Elisa Morgan
- Check out all of Elisa’s books here!
- Discover the Word Radio Program
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save $200 off of an Intensive Level registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!