The Gifts of Good Communication
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 072 Ken Davis and Matt Brady provide an example of excellent communication by playing Michele Cushatt’s talk, The Gifts of Good Communication.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Three gifts of good communication
- What makes Michele’s message great
- That starting a talk with a question and ending the talk with the answer is brilliant
Resources in this episode:
- Michele Cushatt
- Undone: A Story of Making Peace with an Unexpected Life by Michele Cushatt
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save $200 off of an Intensive Level registration
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!