How to Use Humor Part 3
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 071 Ken Davis and Matt Brady continue their discussion about how to effectively use humor in communication. Click here to listen to Part 1 and click here to listen to Part 2.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- To understand your own style of humor
- How to develop a true story for maximum humorous effect
- To understand the risk of humor
Resources in this episode:
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save $200 off of an Intensive Level registration!
- Comedy Writing Secrets by Mark Shatz and Mel Helitzer
- Emo Phillips – click here to listen to the cellar door joke
- Will Rogers
- Click the Send Voicemail tab on the right hand side of the website to send us a clip of your exaggerated version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!