How to Use Humor Part 1
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 069 Ken Davis and Matt Brady talk about how to use humor more effectively.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That humor, when done properly, breaks down hostility
- That humor is a gentle way to acknowledge human frailty
- That humor is a surefire way to get feedback
Resources in this episode:
- SCORRE™ Training
- Celebrate Your Marriage with Jay & Laura Laffoon
- It’s Not About the Nail video
- Unearthed Ken Davis DVD – use promo code dcipodcast for 20% off your order!
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save $200 off of an Intensive Level registration
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!