How to Kill Your Career Part 2
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 067 Ken Davis and Matt Brady are back to continue discussing what to do if you want to kill your career. Click here to listen to Part 1!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That becoming a “selfie” can destroy your reputation
- Believing the press written about you can be extremely detrimental
- To never stop being innovative
Resources in this episode:
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save an additional $100 off the early bird price on an Intensive Level registration – a total of $200 off!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!