Learning How to Listen and the Importance of Communicating a Large Amount of Information Effectively
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 065 Ken Davis talks to Scott Stover of Chick-fil-A to discuss communication as leader and communication effectively with your team.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Learning how to communicate a large amount of information most effectively
- Choose a destination and use powerful information to lead your audience to that objective
- Your ideas are only as good as the ability of your audience to be able to comprehend and act on them
Resources in this episode:
- Chick-fil-A – check out their new superfood side!
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save an additional $100 off the early bird price on an Intensive Level registration – a total of $200 off!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!