How Ken Got Started – The Story of Ken Davis Part 3
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 064 Ken Davis continues telling the story of his life and how he got started as a speaker. Click the following links to listen to Part 1 and Part 2.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of describing what you do in a single sentence
- Why you should name what you do and give your message structure
- To let people know about what you do
Resources in this episode:
- Click here to get the Ken Davis DVD Podcast Package! Get the Unearthed DVD for free when you buy this special bundle!
- Fully Alive Book and DVD use promo code dcipodcast for 20% off your order!
- The Fulfillment Principle by Bob Westfall
- SCORRE™ Training
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save an additional $100 off the early bird price on an Intensive Level registration – a total of $200 off!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!