How Ken Got Started – The Story of Ken Davis Part 1
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 062 Ken Davis begins telling the story of his life.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- That Ken was told he would never amount to anything
- Why you shouldn’t try to be someone you’re not
- Discovering your assets by mining your past
Resources in this episode:
- Ken Davis
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
- SCORRE™ Conference October 17-20, 2016 – use promo code PODCAST200 to save an additional $100 off the early bird price on an Intensive Level registration – a total of $200 off!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!