The Importance of Telling the Truth and the Value of Life Experience
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That sometimes just telling the truth is the best thing you can do
- That you can run from your past but one day you’ll discover it runs faster than you do
- That all crowds are made up of people like you and people like me
Resources in this episode:
- Sheila Walsh’s Website
- The Longing in Me by Sheila Walsh
- See all of Sheila’s Books Here
- The Stream
- Watch Ken on stage in Sheila’s Pink Pajamas here!
- Fully Alive by Ken Davis – use code dcipodcast for 20% off your order!
- SCORRE™ Training
- Sign up for our upcoming SCORRE™ Conference! Use the promo code PODCAST to receive $100 off an Intensive Level registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!