Reaching Goals One Day at a Time and the Importance of Asking for Constructive Criticism
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 057 Arlene Pellicane joins Ken Davis to discuss taking things one day at a time and why it’s so important to ask and accept constructive criticism.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Why it’s important to break down your goals and take them one step at a time
- Taking care of yourself and eating healthy on the road
- Maximizing short interviews and taking every opportunity to practice
Resources in this episode:
- Arlene Pellicane’s website
- Take the Screen Time Quiz!
- 31 Days to Becoming a Younger You
- 31 Days to Becoming a Happy Wife
- 31 Days to Becoming a Happy Husband
- 31 Days to Becoming a Happy Mom
- Growing Up Social Raising Relational Kids in a Screen Driven World
- SCORRE™ Training
- Sign up for our upcoming SCORRE™ Conference! Use the promo code PODCAST to receive $100 off an Intensive Level registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!