Vital Information for Speaking Successfully at Fundraising Events
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 055 Ken Davis and Matt Brady share vital information to building a career as a successful speaker at fundraising events.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Knowing the value of speaking at a fundraising event
- Knowing what kind of presentation they value
- Knowing the event itself, the goals of the event and your role in the event
Resources in this episode:
- SCORRE™ Online Training
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- The Refuge Center
- Derrick Tennant – Left Arm Comedy
- The Love Chromosome
- David Ring
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!