Speaking with Excellence and Intention and the Importance of Giving Back
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 054 Ken Davis talks to fellow comedian, Mike Williams about doing everything you do with excellence and intention and how giving back has become a big part of Mike’s life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of giving back
- To craft your message so that your point has the maximum impact
- Do everything you do with excellence and intention
Resources in this episode:
- Mike Williams
- Mike’s Ministry: Cups of Cold Water
- Get Mike’s book: Shut Up, Get in the Jeep and Let Me Drive!
- See Mike and Ken together on DVD! Ken Davis and Friends use the code PODCAST 20% off your order!
- Learn more about SCORRE™ and find out the dates of the next conference! Use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!