Unpacking the Best Advice from the NYT Best-Selling book the Fred Factor
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you must mine the experiences of your life – both good and bad
- If you are thinking about becoming a speaker, you have to decide that it really does matter
- Getting paid is about getting good, and getting good is about getting busy
Resources in this episode:
- Learn more about Mark Sanborn
- The Fred Factor and The Fred Factor 2.0
- Flight Tracker App recommended by Mark Sanborn
- Learn more about our SCORRE™ and Launch Online Training
- Learn more about the Launch Conference and find out the dates of the next conference! Use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your registration!
- Sign up for our newsletter to learn how to get Mark’s ebook 101 Tips for Leadership for FREE!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!