The Benefits of DVD Distribution – Comparing Retail vs Digital
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 052 Brad Mix of Crown Entertainment, who has distributed Ken’s DVDs for the last 15+ years, joins Ken Davis to discuss the benefits of a DVD distributor and the differences between retail and digital distribution.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How the digital market is affecting DVD retail distribution
- The distribution differences between the many different online streaming services
- How working with a company like Crown Entertainment can help you navigate the transition into digital distribution
Resources in this episode:
- Crown Entertainment DVD Distribution
- Contact Crown Entertainment by clicking here!
- Rising comedian Brad is watching: John Crist
- Ken’s DVDs – Crown Entertainment has distributed Ken’s DVDs for 15+ years!
- Click here to get all 7 of Ken’s Message DVDs for $49!
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive Brad’s giveaway of a digital download, Father’s Love Letter.
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!