The Importance of Strategic Living and How to Have a Successful Transition
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 049 Brian Holmes from the Strategic Leader podcast joins Ken Davis to discuss how unresolved issues will automatically put a lid on your potential and how success will eventually force you to deal with them.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The Four Cornerstones for Strategic Living
- The Four Stages of a Successful Transition
- The sacred and the secular – how to have a foot in both worlds
Resources in this episode:
- Brian Holmes
- Strategic Leader Podcast
- Click here to find out more about our SCORRE™ Training and to get our FREE webinar!
- Fully Alive Book by Ken Davis
- Fully Alive DVD by Ken Davis
- Click here to receive Brian’s video course FREE, the Four Cornerstones for Strategic Living ($97 value!)
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!