Putting Yourself Out There and How to Sell Product Like a Drunken Monkey
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 044 Ken Davis and Mark Gungor discuss how he built his career and how he learned to that in order to sell product successfully you must keep it simple!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you must have significant life experience before you can expect people to listen
- How keeping it simple and adopting unconventional strategies will help you sell product
- Why you can’t be paranoid about putting yourself out there or you’ll never get anywhere
Resources in this episode:
- Mark Gungor – Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage
- The Mark Gungor Show
- Launch Conference April 4-7 in Orlando, FL – use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Connector or Signature Level registration!
- Questions about this podcast or about the Launch Conference? Contact Us!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!