Practicing What You Learn and Why it is Crucial to Write Down Your Ideas
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In episode 048 Jeff Brown from the Read to Lead podcast joins Ken Davis to discuss how his passion for reading took his career to a new level and the importance of using the right tools to create the best presentation.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of continual learning and practicing what you learn
- The importance of physically writing things down and creating a file for each idea
- About tools for great presentations
Resources in this episode:
- Read to Lead Podcast
- Jeff’s Top Podcast Episode My Best Presentation Tips and Tools
- ClamCase for iPad
- Join us at the SCORRE™ Conference Live Event May 2-5, 2016 in Orlando! Use the promo code PODCAST to receive $100 off an Intensive Level Registration!
- SCORRE™ Online Training
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!